Technical Sales Manager
Sales and Marketing Department
Chief Commercial Officer
- Building and maintaining relationships with technical staff at major telecommunications operators and their suppliers;
- Leading workshops and requirement capture discussions.
- Utilizing technical knowledge to add value to the sales process
- Defining vendor OSS solutions portfolio, vendor strategy on technical & delivery bids, clients long term telecom strategy, forecasting product roadmap & sales opportunities to scoping requirements and managing technical bid-proposals on behalf of clients.
- Work closely with customer team on prioritized sales cases including solution selling, value argumentation, and captures customer's business requirements and drives the exploration and resolution of the customer's pain points, ensures that the solution offered is fit for purpose and delivers the requirements and tender responses.
- The Technical Solution Manager is responsible for developing binding offerings with combining Mobinets and third party software products, solutions, services, and hardware on a multi-year and risk mitigated cost calculations.
- Developing and aligning technical solutions with commercial requirements, and working as part of an interdisciplinary teams and as a team player
- The Technical Solutions Manager will lead a multi-discipline engagement team and/or manage a single discipline of a larger engagement team.
- Assists Sales Directors in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Bachelor degree in Electronic Telecommunication
- Telecom experience is a must
- Five years or more of industry experience selling into mobile and/or wireless providers
- Expert knowledge of OSS requirement capture, solution design, strategies, and methods
- Technical knowledge should be in some or all of the following areas.
- Strong contact networks within the wireless industry;
- Effective at influencing with key technology decision makers/stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of IP Assurance and Service Quality Management (SQM, SLA).
- Transmission, planning, optimization and core and access domain expertise, preferably operator business processes.
- Experience of wider OSS areas including service fulfillment including Inventory Management, activation and engineering services and service assurance including fault and performance management and work force automation
- Core network knowledge
- OSS Admin and Managing Network operation
- Telco Frameworks:
- Good understanding of TMF NGOSS, OSS/J, eTOM, SID and ITIL.
- BSS/OSS Solutions:
- Network Inventory, Order Management, Service Assurance, Service fulfillment,
- CRM, Service Impact Analysis, Fault/ Performance Monitoring Management, IP Assurance.
- GSM Radio Parameters and Features.
- Hindi native - excellent
- English fluent
General Working Conditions
- Based in Mumbai, India
- This role will require a high level of travel
- Maintain adherence to Mobinets policies and procedures
- May be required to work extra hours